What is Etch?


Etch is inter-generational . It's a time for all ages to interact with one common purpose: Discipleship. Together, we'll learn, discuss, and experience Christ together. It's a weekly place for all to Share Life and Share Christ. 

Click on the links below to learn more about Etch.

Etch Knights Club is for CHILDREN and begins at 6:30pm

Etch Electives are offered for TEENS AND ADULTS and begins at 6:30pm

Youth and Adult Electives

Wednesdays @ 6:30pm

These electives are designed for 7th grade to adult. They will be much like a classroom format with elements of small group interactions. In these courses you will experience videos, object lessons, lectures, and many other methods of teaching. Find out more information about our current electives below.

In/Out Electives

Each Session offers an elective for those who aren't able to attend each week. These specific electives have a common theme, but aren't necessarily built on week by week. Therefore, a person is able to come "in and out" each week and still not miss a beat. 

Interactive Electives

Some sessions will have an "interactive elective" that is designed for you to learn both about Christ, but also a skill or hobby that may interest you. These electives are designed for a hands-on experience.


  • In/OUT: Beyond Sunday

    begins january 11th

    No registration required

    This elective helps us dive deeper into the sermon from the previous week. Each week is designed to help each person not only continue contemplating the passage and topic from Sunday's sermon, but also to create space for conversations about how to apply the message to our daily lives.


    begins january 11th

    12 wEEK cOURSE

    “According to George Barna’s research, only about 12 percent of Christians consider themselves specially gifted for outreach”. If you are one of the other 88 percent of Christians, this study is for you.

    This study is based on I Peter 3:15, “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,”

    Quote from the authors, “It was liberating for each of us to discover that evangelism, according to the Bible, is not an event but a process. Evangelism is organic – a lot like farming than selling. This concept radically changed our lives and ministries …”


    Come join us for this adventure.

  • The Problems, Perils, and Pitfalls of Peter Pan Christianity

    begins january 25th

    10 Week Course

    The tale of Peter Pan is a story about a boy who never grew up. While a beloved fairy tale it is never to be the story of a Christian life. Upon our salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, we are to grow toward Christian maturity, a lifelong pursuit. The aim of this 10 week class is to offer a plan to resist the tendency of becoming (or remaining) a "Peter Pan Christian". We will be studying foundational teachings of the topics of Scripture, faith, grace, salvation, and bringing God glory. In addition, we will study the sacraments of baptism and Holy Communion as a part of a mature Christian walk. Through teaching and discussion, we will seek to strengthen and encourage one another as we grow together in Christ. 

  • W.o.w. bible study: all things new

    Begins january 25th


    cost: $15 for book

    The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Meaning God’s church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Paul’s letter is as timely as ever.

    Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.

Community Nights

Etch Community Nights are breaks between our four and six week electives where we all gather for an evening of entertainment, interaction, and worship. Our goal is to share what Christ has been doing in our lives, what we've been learning from him, and also have a little fun while we're doing it.